Burnaby Online accepts registrations from the following students:
- Full-time Grades K - 12 (must not be attending any other school and do not have to live in district)
- Part-time Grades 8 - 12 (secondary students who want to take extra courses - they do not have to live in district)
- Adults, graduated (upgrading) and ungraduated (Click here for Adult Grad Information)
Students in the following categories can register but there are systematic requirements:
- Part-time out of district Grades K - 7. Requirement: Can register as long as Burnaby Online is their only enrolled learning institution. Cannot be registered at any other school in British Columbia.
If you have questions, please call us at 604.664.2526, ext. 1
We have a Challenge Math 8 program for in district Grade 7 students but it has rigorous guidelines for inclusion.
Register in 3 easy steps
Complete the first assignment for each course you wish to enrol in. (First Assignments)
Collect all required supporting documents if you are not currently a Burnaby Public School Student. (Required supporting documentation)
Complete our online registration form. Choose the appropriate link on the right.
Keep in mind that registration acceptance only moves the registrant to the review stage, it does not guarantee entrance into our program.
Final approval and entrance will be granted:
- Once our counsellor and SBRT team reviews all pertinent files and paperwork and
- If the student learning style fits the online learning profile.
How to Register »